- Why is it so important in Numeracy and Mathematics?
- How do we teach it?
- How do we know if our students are developing it?
- Is there a way to assess it?
- How to develop numeracy understanding and to take it beyond the mathematics lesson?
- How to make maths relevant and enjoyable and achievable for all students to learn?
- How to incorporate a growth mindset into your maths classroom?
How to use NAPLAN results and standardised maths test results and classroom assessments and make them valuable for teachers to use in their programming? Using the RTI (Response to Intervention) model to determine who is thriving in the classroom environment and who needs extra support.
How to use the curriculum or syllabus documents to cover all content and track student skill development and understanding?
Maths lessons using EDI (Explicit Direct Instruction) so that all the students in the classroom can ‘get it’! How and when to incorporate ‘discovery’ sessions into your maths lessons?