Professional Learning For Teachers
- Do you like mathematics and want to help your students to like it too? Or…
- Are you anxious about teaching mathematics and looking for support as a teacher in this subject?
- Do a number of your students just not ‘get it’ and you want to help them to improve their numeracy results?
If you answered YES to any of the above, then LYNZ Education can help.
It is critical that all our students receive the highest quality teaching in mathematics. They need to develop the necessary numeracy skills and understanding to be successful in life.
It is also essential that children are supported in their development of number sense early in their schooling experience. Students need to remain engaged and positive about their mathematics learning throughout their years at school.
Lynz Education provides two options for primary teachers of Mathematics to continue their own learning. We only share research-based and evidence-based ways to teach Mathematics so children ‘get it’.
- Mini online courses to complete at your own pace. Watch this space for further announcements.
- AND in-person Professional Learning available either via Zoom or school-based delivery. (NB: You will need to book well in advance to ensure Lynelle Campbell’s availability for either Zoom or in-person delivery.)
You may also like to consider hosting a PL day/event at your school that teachers from your area can be invited to attend.
Scroll down to contact us at Lynz Education to discuss your PL needs and the variety of options available.
If you would like one of the above courses delivered exclusively to your school staff,
OR if you would like to discuss a customized Professional Learning (PL) option.
Contact us at Lynz Education at email@example.com or book into our calendar for an initial ‘let’s meet your PL needs’ consult by clicking the link below.
We look forward to helping teachers to help all students ‘get’ Maths.